We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thank you Friends and Family....

We had an awesome fairwell party for Ryan on Friday. The night was filled with family, friends and fun. I was overwhelmed with the support that people showed for Ryan and it made my heart happy.

It was a surprise party and I am happy to announce.....I pulled it off! For those who dont know me, I have problems with keeping secrets. (Christmas is SOOOO hard for me) So,the last month of planning was so hard for me not to spill the beans. I have to specially thank my mother-in-law for her help with some of the planning. Her help was great.

Ryan was truly surprised.

The kids had a blast until they had to leave. They bellied up to the appetizers and cake table and could have played darts all night.
We were able to reconnect with some old friends and share this time in our life with everyone we hold dear.



I am so thankful for those in my life who support us in everything. I have those in my life who know me for me and accept me with all my wonderfully special flaws.




Thank you each for being there with me through thick and thin. We have seen each other have babies, find love, change careers, feel loss and endure initiation.
The one constant is that no matter what the obstacle we face, we each know in our heart we will not be alone. We have each other....always.
Twelve days until Ryan departs. We are looking forward to a nice Thanksgiving/Christmas at home......with friends and family of course.

No comments: