We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Goodbye Fall Break.....Hello Winter

I am so thankful for my family and friends!!! They keep me laughing, loving and driven. I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart.



Fall break was full of FUN and MEMORIES. I loved every minute of it.

The giant cardboard box entertained the kids one afternoon for hours. So funny how much fun they can have with certain things. Brock "fixed" the box up with an entire role of tape as the dogs sat and watched in confusion the whole time.


So many cousins....so little time!!


And of course....Halloween! Little pumpkins everywhere.



I hear people say all the time that they are not looking forward to winter. Well, I am! Yea...the cold isn't my favorite, but there is so much I love about it. Twinkling lights, warm fires, cookies, snowmen and pretty presents.
So the passing of the pumpkin has happened and now It's time to get my Christmas decorations out! (I know what your thinking...) but I decided this year since Ryan is leaving two days after Thanksgiving we are going to have Christmas and Thanksgiving together and Ryan and the kids will enjoy the beauty of Christmas together....even if it is a little early.

Three weeks till Ryan leaves. As far as material preparation I think we are ready. Emotional preparation on the other hand, isn't something we can prepare for, but will take it as it comes.

No comments: